Sunday, May 12, 2013

THE PAINT BRUSH DOMINATES

When it comes to designing a blog and making it reflect who I am I would rather have a paint brush in hand to tell the story. My skills in the blogging world are really lacking. So I am doing my best to figure out the ropes or how everything works. Photoshop would be a handy tool if I knew how to use that too. I know, I know,.. I need to catch up with technology!
On the topic of paint brushes I have a few pieces that are calling my name but I have been occupied with some sick kiddos. I am anxious to post some pics of what I am working on. They will be coming soon for you to see.


Here are just a few inspirational pictures that reflect some of the things I like from Pinterest:


Enjoy!!

I love a white clean palette! 


You can pair any color with a neutral  palette. I love blues. 


Old furniture is another favorite of mine. What is their story?


And Lastly, I finally landed some old church pews that I will be working on. FYI this isn't one of them. I will post before and after pics.

Happy Mother's Day to all you Mommies out there!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment