Saturday, May 11, 2013

CHASING DREAMS..... MY FIRST BLOG!

Where do I even start here? This is the beginning of a new adventure for me. Those reading my posts will most definitely be helping me achieve a long time dream of mine. I would like to like to center my blog  around some of the things I love most. Sewing and decorating. I want to help, inspire, and motivate readers with this tiny talent of mine that all started with this marvelous woman I like to call Mom.

 
My mom, like all of yours, is the best in the world. This was taken on Mother's Day 2008. As a little girl I remember sewing with my mom. She taught me many things and I thank her for having the patience and taking the time in helping me pin and sew random pieces of fabric into "mini pillows" and  "pockets". Since that time she planted a little seed of confidence in me allowing me to believe that I could do anything I put my mind to. Sewing is an escape of mine I love. I also love to decorate. I can thank my Mom for that as well as she let me have some slack when it came to decorating my room. Looking back at some of the things I did it amazes me she didn't interfere with my arrangement of nic-nacs and 'Beatles' shrines. I went through many decor phases.

So here is to my Mom on Mother's Day and a dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment